General Information for Students:
Postgraduate Certificate Course in Light Metals Reduction Technology course and Industry Training starts at 8:30am on the 16th April and ends at afternoon of 4th May, 2012. Student should arrive Germany no later than the evening of the 15th April. The course will be held at 2 different cities as below:
- In Essen 16th April to 25th April 2012
- In Hamburg 26th April to 4th May 2012
Information for student accommodation, please click here
- Students to make their own way from the Airport to Essen
- Bus service will be organized for students and lecturers to get to and from the plants.
- Bus service will be organized for moving students and lecturers from Essen to Hamburg.
- Bus service will be organized for transporting students and lecturers to any social events.
- Welcome Reception – Tuesday 17th April 2012, from 5:30pm
- Tours (destination - TBD) – Sunday 22nd and 29th, April 2012
- Welcome Dinner in Hamburg – Wednesday 25th April 2012
- Farewell Dinner – Thursday May 3rd 2012